King Island Lodge
rates & plans
All Rates are quoted in US dollars. *Taxes not included
A fully modern cottage overlooking the lake with gas range, electric fridge, 3 piece bath and BBQ grill. All linens and cooking utensils are supplied. Includes cottage, daily towel service, wharfage, and boat transportation to King Island.
Housekeeping Cottage2 People , per day
Children in addition: Under 10 Free
Housekeeping Cottage2 People, per week
Children in addition: Under 10 Free
Modified American Plan
Includes dinner, lodging, daily towel change, wharfage for your boat (with electricity), and transportation to King Island. (Licenses and taxes extra.) Packages are based on 2 person minimum.
Modified American PlanPer person, per night (With dinner only , NO breakfast - NO lunch)
Packages are based on 2 person minimum.
American Plan Packages
Includes: All meals, comfortable modern cabin, maid service, boat, motor, gas, fish cleaning service, and boat transportation to King Island. Boats have floors, pedestal seats, livewell, depth finder, and are equipped with landing net, ice, minnow pail, paddles, and life preservers. All package plans include dinner the day you arrive and breakfast on departure day. (Bait, licenses and taxes extra.) Packages are based on 2 person minimum.
Boat and Motor Rental Rates
Fully modern boats with carpeted floors, pedestal seats with back rests, & livewells. Includes gas and depthfinder.
17.5' Boat with 50 HP Yamaha OutboardPer day / Per Week
*Any damage to the boat or motor is the responsibility of the renter.
Guide Service Rates
Experienced Guides can enhance your fishing experience.
Guide with Boat, Motor & GasGuides set their own rates - Per day
*Maximum People per boat
One Day Fly-In Trips
A great way to not only fish on one of many remote, fly-in lakes, but also the best way to see our rugged Canadian Wilderness. Choose your destination or species of fish, enjoy a day of solitude and be back in camp for dinner. (Contact us for more information.)
- All rates are quoted in US dollars. Please contact us for Canadian Dollar quote.
- Check-in after 2 pm – Check-out by 10 am
- All housekeeping reservations require a deposit of $300 per person; American Plan requires deposit of 25% of package price.Reservations will be billed as reserved.
- Tax rate is 13%. There is no longer an HST rebate available.
- Enquire about our family and group discount rates.
- Rates and dates are subject to change.
- Full refund of deposit if cancellation is made 90 days prior to arrival date.
- Confirmation of reservation and receipt of deposit will be made by email
- Please mail deposits to: Donna Hanson,RR #1, Devlin,ON P0W 1C0, Oct to May 1. Deposits mailed May thru Sept should be mailed to P.O. Box 559, Nestor Falls, ON P0X 1K0 Canada (extra postage is required from the US) Please make cheques payable to: King Island Lodge
- Please note that we do not sell fishing licences at King Island. They are available online at: http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/en/Business/LetsFish/2ColumnSubPage/STEL02_165323.html or at the local baitshops.
Includes meals, lodging, daily towel change, wharfage for your boat (with electricity), and transportation to King Island. (Licenses and taxes extra.) Packages are based on 2 person minimum.
Sought after as a delicacy, a walleye shorelunch is truly worth the trip in itself. Lake of the Woods not only offers good numbers of lunch sized fish, but also opportunities to catch a fish of 30 inches or more. Jigs and minnows or leeches work well throughout the season, but bring some deep diving crankbaits if you like to cast or troll. Season opens the third Saturday in May. Best times are consistant throughout the season.